Action and Lifestyle Photographer/Team Leader in Greece
Clare Edmead Photography Ltd. works closely with Neilson Holidays in 5 different Beach Clubs. Our approach is natural and unobtrusive and we focus on capturing people as they enjoy their holiday; taking part in the fun activities on offer.
We are looking for energetic, self-driven and motivated individuals to join the CEP team for Summer 2017. We have roles as Centre/Senior Photographers and Team Leaders available.
Am I right for this role? Do you meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about photography
- Strong people skills (customer service experience ideal)
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Strong work ethic
What could a typical week include?
- Taking photos on land or in a powerboat, capturing images of guests taking part in a range of activities – dinghy sailing, windsurfing, paddle sports, tennis, mountain biking and the kids clubs
- Working from centre timetables and making informed coverage decisions
- Basic editing of photos
- Delivering photography workshops
- Family portrait sessions on the beach
- Showing guests how to view and order photos in the evening
What do I need to provide?
- NI number, EU passport (valid for at least 6 months after return) and EU bank account
- Evidence of registration as self-employed with local tax authority for your EU country (or about to register)
- Travel and public liability insurance
- Own equipment, including a good telephoto lens
- Professional standard laptop with recognised editing software (i.e. I-photo, Aperture, or Adobe Lightroom)
What do CEP provide?
- Basic pay, commission and incentives (circa €400 - €1000 p/m *)
- Return flight to Greece
- Accommodation (in a shared room) and 3 meals daily
- 1 day off per week and 1 day per month unpaid holiday
- Training and on-going support
- Use of water sports equipment
*Commission and incentives related to performance and role/responsibilities
When does the season start?
The season starts mid April and goes on until the end of October. We sometimes have positions for photographers for shorter periods (June - September).
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply, then please send the following details to: email@example.com
- Availability - you must be specific about when you are able to start and finish and declare any prior commitments through the period applied
- Equipment - specific details of the photography equipment you would be able to bring and use including make and model of camera/ lenses and details of any computer software you use
- Up to date CV including all relevant experience
- 20 images - all on one pdf. document, ideally including and equal mix of action and portrait photography
- Please include links to your website/ Facebook page and any other relevant information
We are always looking for new talented photographers to join us through the season or for next year. Please apply stating your availability and your start date preference.
- Please go to the ‘Photography Jobs Abroad’ section of our website for more information and to watch our video: www.clareedmeadphotography.co.uk
- If your email application is successful, you will be invited for a telephone interview. You may then be invited to a face to face interview in Kent, or London
- If you don't hear from us within 28 days of applying then it's likely that your application has been unsuccessful